Many people don’t know their purpose in life that’s why they do not experience success. The wise King Solomon wrote in Proverbs 6:6-8, “Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, and gathers her food in the harvest.”
What can we learn from A.N.T.S.?
- A-ttitude of Initiative
- Ants don’t need a commander to tell them to get started; they have an attitude of initiative.
- N-ature of Integrity
- Ants work faithfully and need no outside accountability to keep doing right.
- As Christians, integrity means “my words and my deeds” match up.
- T-hirst for Industry
- Ants are hard working and diligent creatures.
- If their anthill is ruined, they will build it again.
- S-ource of Insight
- ANTS STORE PROVISION IN SUMMER
- They take advantage of every opportunity to gather and store food in preparation for rainy season.
John 9:4 says, “We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work.”
Let us work and be diligent in sharing the gospel (salvation) to the lost souls, taking advantage of every opportunity to bring them to the Lord while we still have time.